Monday, June 12, 2017

First Swim Meet Of The Season


 
 
 
1. 50 Freestyle Time: 52.70 Place: 1st place!
2. 25 Backstroke Time: 29.70 Place: 8th out of 32
3. 25 Freestyle Time: 22.02 Place: 4th out of 41

Aslynn here! This summer I had a swim meet. It was my third one I have done my whole life!
My friends Ryleigh and Annabelle were there. Annabelle did the same races I did. Is that cool or what! My dad and I had to leave the house at 5:45 in the morning! Dad thought we where going to be right on time but instead we were an hour early! Mom, Hud and Ryder got there late. When I swam backstroke mom was so happy and nervous she wanted to catch my head but she knew she wasn't aloud to. The pools warmer than out side of the pool so I was fine in the pool but out side of the pool, oh boy. FREEZING COLD!!! Well, not that bad, but it was pretty chilly.  
I won first place as you can see up at the top witch mint I could have some girlfriends over for a sleep over. There names are Kinnedy, Finley,Brinkley,Reagon and Tatum. (I hope I spelled the names right) Ten races before I had to wait in the waiting chairs but thankfully there was a tarp over me so my and all the other racers feet wouldn't burn. When it was my turn to get in the water for my second race one long whistle blew and that is how the person tells us to get ready. And then tweet! i jumped off the block and was in the lead!
And thats all I have today. I hope you enjoyed my story! Bye for now! 



No comments:

Post a Comment