Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Camp Thurman


 
Hi! Aslynn here and I'm going to tell you about my counselors at CT(Camp Thurman. Mimic is on the left. she is really nice and is really caring. For example, she'll fill up our water bottles  if somebody needs water and she'll take people to the bathroom. My favorite thing about Mimic is that she tells us about the five finger contract. Compass is the one on the right. She will make sure that kids stay safe and she'll guide us to places that we've never been to. She also

tells us stories about her life. They are the greatest counselors ever!
 
Okay, now I'm going to introduce y'all to my friends! On the top left is Emerson. she is sweet, aggressive and she makes sure that every one follows the rules.  The next person is Marin. She is the kind of kid that wants to know whats ahead of her. She's daring to scary things that most people don't want to do. Now we have a wonderful girl ( I forgot her name. Sorry!) she is a brave girl and when she did the rock climbing wall she was scared to come down but she fought her fear and came down. She is strong and courageous. Next we have Anne. She builds up friendship and never lets people down. She is very caring to one another. Next row! Okay this is Vanessa. She loves all the activities we do and she makes friends left and right. Okay now, this is Reagan. she is very playful and full of jokes. ( She is also best friends with Vanessa ) She involves every person in what she is doing. This is Emma. She is a very nice girl and can be friends with every one! She puts God first others second and she's third! Grace is next and she loves to swim and I saw this with my own eyes, she was waiting in line to zip line into the water with 16 other people and she let 3 people infant of her! She is kind to every one. Next is Tatum. She is very nice and she does what ever she's told to do.

  


 
 
Okay, this is where I was doing archery and the bows I was using where real! I got to shoot 5 arrows and I almost hit the middle! My friend Emma hit the middle so she got to sign her name on a fence where lots of other peoples names are. How you hold the bow: Step one: start by holding the bow with the opposite hand you write with.  Step two: get an arrow. Clip the arrow on the string of the bow where you can grip it and let it go easily. when I did that I arrowed myself in the hand. I didn't feel it on until I scratched my hand. I was bleeding a little bit but it wasn't scary.  Other girls where freaking out about it. 
Okay thats all for this paragraph!                                                                               


   


                 

No comments:

Post a Comment